Thursday, March 22, 2012

DIY Inspirations: Wall Decors

I don't know about you but I've been having this urge for the past couple of weeks of doing a mini makeover to my boring old room that I've been living in for more than a decade. And, the first step is to brighten up my plain white walls and maybe a fresh new coat of paint.

Finding some inspirations which I've certainly did, here are some I've shortlisted. They are all just sooooo beautiful! I thought, most would be excellent house-warming or birthday gifts as well.

Sentimental Gallery Wall (one of my fav.)

Canvas & Wood Alphabets

 Cross Stitch

 Wine Corks

Bottle Cap Magnets

Buttons Canvas

 Melted Crayons (another of my fav.)

Scrabble Art

Are you now inspired to do up yours too? I sure am.

Have fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments