Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Instagram @Week Sixteen & Seventeen

Yup, so I'm finally getting around to blogging this week. Week 16 and 17 were pretty much quiet weeks with most days getting some work done. First, I'll do a quick recap of the both weeks.


Monday: Nuts about cashews? I am that I was about to finish a container full of it while doing work; like we say, 'once you start, you can't stop!'

Tuesday: How can anyone say am so skinny when I'm always committing sin No.3, 'Gluttony'? I no longer could resist this lychee martini cake sitting patiently in the fridge and I left no trace of it. Sinful I'd say!

Wednesday: I've finally helped Mom re-organized all her Dessert recipes that has been stacked onto one another, creating a pile of mess on her supposedly coffee table into a proper 'My Baking Organiser', bought from Kikki.K. With this, the Baking Bible is born!

Thursday: Did some research on birthday gift ideas for the Bestfriend and finally got my inspiration from Oh Happy Day!. I thought a box full of energy supplies would be a splendid idea knowing that he just entered the workforce and works till very late on most days.

Friday: 40km away, so near yet so far, we experienced flashes of lightning across the skies for two hours or so from Mom's window while we were all trying to get good shots. Pretty scary but it made the skies amazingly beautiful!

Saturday: Bestfriend's birthday cupcakes tasted like bitter socks when yours truly forgot all about adding sugar into the batter and only realizing it while putting the cupcake trays into the oven. It was too late to salvage them and had to throw away all 15 cupcakes. There goes my surprise for him and  there goes the flour, eggs, cocoa powder, chocolate, milk, butter, vegetable oil, heavy cream which I used.

Sunday: High in protein and low in cholesterol, Mr. L and myself indulged ourselves with a healthy cookies & cream ice cream from Soyato. Yum!



Monday: There are days when you crave for chocolates and that day is today! I grabbed 2 bars from the nearest grocery store and like a happy kid, it was gone before I knew it.

Tuesday: Spotted a Macha Wafer Ice Cream for less than $3. Not the best green tea ice cream I've tasted but it was satisfying enough.

Wednesday: A 'Get Fat Campaign' I seem to be on. I noticed feeling hungry quite quickly these few days and would crave for sweet things. Got myself egg tarts from a nearby bakery and could not at least wait till I get home to savor on them.

Thursday: Developed bad rashes all over my tummy area and thighs which sent me straight to the doctor's where I was prescribed with 3 different types of tablets and 2 types of creams. One of the nasty things that can happen to me!

Friday: Baking with ; while trying to make some fluffy pancakes for our afternoon tea. Anyone with a good recipe to share?

Saturday: Battleship turned out awesome with a good storyline, the action, the effects,  the heart-rending moments and the comedy which made reference to Sun Tzu's The Art of War. Worth watching it a second time! And, also worth adding this movie to your dvd home collection.

Sunday: All for beauty; Collagen & Avocado Sushi we tried at Sushi Tei.

So, that was my Week 16 and 17. What did yours look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments