Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wednesday's Letters


Dear God, thank you for always being there when I need you the most especially during past one and a half weeks which was crazy due to some irregular voting saga going on within the contest which left us rather furious, worried yet sad that a friendly and fun competition had turned out so sour. But, You "sent" me a message, telling me 'Why worry when you can pray'. I guess all we need is a little leap of Faith.
Dear friends, friends' friends, family members & relatives, I can't thank you enough for your unstinting support for Lauren that qualified her to the Finals which will be held this Sunday, 3rd June at Botanic Garden Shaw Foundation Symphony Stage, at 5pm. We could not have done it without all your votes and support! So, if you want to listen to Lauren sing Live or if you happen to be in town and would like to come, we would be thrilled to have you there! Admission is free.
Dear Karyn and Michelle, it was really sweet and nice of you for the compliments regarding my blog posts and that you have enjoyed reading them especially the recipes. I'll certainly continue writing and posting up more recipes. Thanks with a wide smile.
Dear Evening Sky, you were pink today which made you extremely beautiful. You've made me believe that there is hope for tomorrow, a better tomorrow.
Dear Beth, Kate & Lauren, you girls are maturing day by day but you three will always be those little girls I used to play Play-dough & toys with, watch your favorite Barney series on replay mode countless times with, take pictures together, and used to help out in feeding you, bathing you and changing your diapers. You girls are simply my favorites.
Dear Beth, it was nice to have gotten to know you even better for the past weeks over our supper parties and to find out that we actually have a number of things in common. It must be because we were born in the year of the Rabbit I say?
Dear Multi-talented Lauren, though mischievous most of the time, I think you are the funniest yet the sweetest. It was so you when you asked me, "Jiejie, what's your email address?" And, that was when I realized you were going to send me a birthday ecard. Such a sweetheart.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that she got into the finals!(((; Anyway, you might have missed my text... But how did she go in the final? Did you take a video of Lauren's performance? xxxx

    ReplyDelete

0 Comments