Monday, April 16, 2012

Instagram @Week Fifteen

Happy Monday everyone! This week I have another birthday gathering to plan and I've got four days left to think of something good. But now a moment of reflection and a peek into my Week 15,


Monday: Made myself an afternoon cup of hot Topical Passion Tea with CBTL's Kaldi Machine.

Tuesday: It's L's Birthday today so we dined out and got her a cake. Happy Birthday L! Hope you were touched. heee.

Wednesday: My first attempt in baking Salted Caramel Cupcake with Buttercream Frosting. Cupcake alone was super soft, light and moist but the buttercream frosting was too runny. I may have over beaten the butter. Cupcake: Passed, Frosting: Failed. I'm still on the quest on finding the best, not too sweet Buttercream Frosting.

Thursday: Today's baking was clumsy while attempting Salted Caramel Cupcake with Buttercream Frosting for the second time. Dropped an egg on the floor, burnt my foot, and got myself some cuts.

Friday: Pampering of the feet with bath confetti, bath caviar and bath crystals that was given as a gift. It's been too long.

Saturday: I don't remember it being that crazy the last time I went to the wet market. Housewives pushing and shoving with their trolleys/baskets, not caring about anyone's existence especially when vegetables were priced ridiculously cheap. It was worse than going to work in the morning I'd say. Oh dear.

Sunday: What a long Sunday for Mom, Mr. L & I, all for the Birthday Jie; baked Macha Azuki Red Bean Cupcakes, picked Dad from the airport, prepared the ingredients for five dishes as requested and cook, picked up another cake as a fall back just in case the cupcakes failed on me, and made sure the surprise was a success.

How was yours like? Hope Week 16 will be a much better one! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments