Saturday, April 14, 2012

Today's Letters


Dear Friday the 13th, you aren't that bad as I thought you are. Mr. L and I were in better luck this time round, catching a total of 26 prawns. I think it's all in the attitude. So, #TGIF. 
Dear Early Saturday Morning, waking up to do marketing was easy, though the fact that I only got to bed at 2am. Breakfast became a three part meal with the usual Cheerios cereal, followed by custard puffs an hour and a half later, and Tau Huay another hour after. But, it's the aftermath that kicked in right after that. It was hard to keep awake.
Dear Bed, I know how much I grumble every night on how I can't sleep but right now you and I are like best buddies. And you, Pillows and Blanket compliment one another so well, it's making my fingers slow down in pace in trying to complete this sentence. 
Dear Mom, thanks for boiling Dang Gui (considered the women's ginseng) every month which helps to nourish blood because my cramps can be really terrible.
Dear Munchy's Wheat Krunch Collagen, you are officially the cracker that comforts my daily hunger pains and at the same time you are good for my body with not only 300mg of collagen per pack but also 80% wheat content with no artificial sweeteners/preservatives.

Yours truly,
Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments