Sunday, April 8, 2012

Instagram @Week Fourteen

What a long weekend which has come and gone by in a blink of an eye! Hope Week 14 went great for you as well. Here's a recap of what Week 14 looked like for me,


Monday: It has been bucketing with rain for weeks and today was no exception. Such cooling weather. But, it was crazy enough to topple an approx. 50g Jambu plant/tree down and destroyed the fruits it was bearing.

Tuesday: 'The Wedding Letters'  is now available in stores and am so grateful that Mr. L got it for me. Time to be inspired by Jason F. Wright once again.

Wednesday: I declare Wednesdays - Indulgence Day! Who can resist a chocolate cake, what's more, a. double. chocolate. layer cake Mom and I baked?

Thursday: My favorite scene in the movie, 'The Vow' - Paige: "I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness, and to have the patience that love demands. To speak when words are needed, and to share the silence when they’re not. To agree to disagree on red velvet cake, and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home." Leo: "I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other."

Friday: Does having desserts or ice cream in particular cheer you up when you are feeling down as well? They work for me and ice cream with waffles I had at Udders.

Saturday: Having family and friends over for Easter tea is a blessing. We couldn't be more full with Mom's wonderful Easter tea ring, scones and hot cross buns.

Sunday: Drove to the airport to welcome L. back to humid Singapore. So glad to have her back!

Happy Easter everyone!
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments