Sunday, April 1, 2012

Instagram @Week Thirteen

Before I report to the bed boss, I thought I shall close Week 13  through my Instagram shots.


Monday: Still reminiscing over the Japanese garlic chips Mr. L and myself had for dinner last Saturday at Nadaman. So, I bought a bag of bean sprouts air flown from Japan and tried cutting the garlic as thinly as I could and I thought I did a not too bad job at it for an amateur but of cause with the different style of cooking, a professional chef with easily more than 12 years of culinary experience, and using a different type of garlic altogether, this dish is no way near Nadaman's standard. It takes skills to cut them real fine and frying them till crisp perfection even though its just garlic.

Tuesday: The face needed some pampering with 我的美丽日记 Bird's Nest Mask. It works wonders!

Wednesday: Movie date with Mr. L We finally caught 'This Means War'.

Thursday: Mother-and-Daughter bonding session; we settled lunch at Dome and did window shopping and dinner at City Square.

Friday: Am so glad I found these 'Keep Calm & Carry On' and 'Now Panic & Freak Out' stickers and badges. Now, where can I get the posters?

Saturday: Big Bang's latest mini album, 'Blue' equals 대박. It's on replay mode.

Sunday: Prawning with 'The Saints'. Luck was on my side today.

Hope everyone had a fantastic Week 13 and Happy April Fools' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments